My Favorite Galler Yarns Project ContestAt Galler Yarns, we love seeing what people are making with our yarns. Share a picture of your favorite Galler Yarns creation on our Facebook page or in our Ravelry group for your chance to win 4 jumbo skeins of any of our alpaca yarns (Heather Prime Alpaca, Peruvian Tweed, or Prime Alpaca)!
1) Enter by sharing a picture of your completed knitting or crochet project in any of our current yarns by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on August 31, 2012.
2) Project pictures must be entered via Facebook or Ravelry.
To share a picture on Facebook, post it on our Wall. (Not sure how to post on a Facebook wall? Follow these instructions.)
To share a picture on Ravelry, add the project to your Notebook. Tag the project GallerYCC2012. Share the project with the Galler Yarns group and/or post it in this discussion thread. (Not sure how to add a project? Follow these instructions. Not sure how to tag a project? Follow these instructions. Not sure how to share a project with a group? Follow these instructions.)
3) You may share multiple photos for each project, but each project counts as one entry. You may enter as many projects as you'd like. Enter more projects for more chances to win. Projects that have been previously posted on the Galler Yarns blog or Facebook page are eligible to enter.
4) Starting on Saturday, September 1, project pictures will be posted on the Galler Yarns blog, Facebook page, and Ravelry group, along with voting instructions. Voting for the favorite project picture will be open through 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Monday, September 10, 2012.
5) The picture with the most votes will be declared as the winner. In the event of a tie, voting will reopen through 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Friday, September 14, 2012.
6) By entering this contest, you are agreeing to allow Galler Yarns to share your finished project photo without additional compensation in any Galler Yarn advertising and promotion not limited to our Facebook page, blog, Ravelry group, and Pinterest boards.
7) Contest is open to residents of the United States aged 18 and older.